In 2015, Worldline confirmed its leader position in the European payments and transactional services industry by reaching all its targeted goals and by participating actively in the consolidation of the industry in Europe. Our clients' trust and loyalty were embodied in our operational successes. The numerous awards, received in 2015, for our offers and innovations, as well as our investments in our platforms, bode well for even more fruitful collaborations in the months and years to come. Finally, the key highlight towards our strategic goal of European consolidation was the signing, at the end of 2015, of a Memorandum of Understanding between Worldline and Equens, with the aim to take a majority stake in this renowned expert in order to create the undisputed leader in payment transactions on the continent.
Discover our second Annual Report in which we unveil our key strategic priorities as well as:
- A dossier dedicated to Innovation, divulging our expertise and key concepts;
- Key highlights from our three Global Business Lines;
- Experts' points of view on our businesses and the industries where Worldline is present;
- Partners’ success stories across our businesses and across the world, such as Bouygues Telecom, Postbank, Chiltern Railways, East West Bank and Powerdale, to name a few;
- And much more.
2015 was also a key year in the development of our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy, especially with the commitments we made for future years. After laying the foundation of our CSR approach in 2014, the recognitions and certifications obtained in 2015 demonstrate its soundness. For the second year in a row, our CSR report is in compliance with the GRI guidelines with the G4 “Comprehensive" option, demonstrating the highest level of transparency and exhaustiveness of the information pertaining to our non-financial performance. Similarly to a few recognized economic actors, we chose to make commitments for 2020, defined in our CSR ambition “TRUST 2020”. In this context, we established 14 KPIs directly linked to our CSR strategy, which will allow us to measure and mobilize our entire organization in order to put in place action plans that improve our performance.
In our 2015 CSR Report, you will find detailed information on:
- Our CSR vision and materiality;
- Our 4 challenges;
- Our CSR ambition "TRUST 2020";
- The main relevant achievements on each of our CSR challenges;
- And much more.